Friday, February 17, 2012

SMILE, it's good for you

1. There are two sides to every divorce: Yours and Stupid's.

2. I live in my own little world but it's OK, everyone knows me here.

3. I don't do drugs 'cause I find I get the same effect just by
standing up really fast.

4. Money can't buy happiness but it sure makes misery easier to live
with.

5. If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the 'terminal'?

6. The most precious thing we have is life, yet it has absolutely no
trade-in value.

7. Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at bowling alleys.

8. I am a nobody; nobody is perfect, and therefore I am perfect.

9. Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive
days I've stayed alive.

10. No one ever says, 'It's only a game!' when their team is winning.

11. How long a minute is, depends on what side of the bathroom door
you're on.

12. Isn't having a smoking section in a restaurant like having a peeing
section in a swimming pool?

~La vie est belle, Bri~

No comments:

Post a Comment