Sunday, February 5, 2012

I Will Survive: Day Twenty-One (and counting)

Day Twenty-One

An applicable song lyric:
She wants to party, she wants to get down. All she wants to do, all she wants to do is dance.

Something making me happy:
I got to dance. More than I expected :D

Something I learned today:
A different way to swing dance, waltz, and the people in Eagle River are awesome.

Something I need to be more thankful for:
My veddy patient older brother who didn't just up and leave me even though I kept talking and talking until  around 10:30 last night.

Somewhere I want to be:
Shleeping; it was a tiring night :D

Something I would miss if the Earth were destroyed:
Parties.

Some thoughts:
Someone better throw me an awesome birthday party like the one I went to tonight. I mean...seriously...that was awesome. *hint Renaye hint*


~La vie est belle, Bri~

No comments:

Post a Comment