Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I Will Survive: Day Twenty-Three (and counting)

Day Twenty-Three

An applicable song lyric:
There ain’t no troubles that we can’t rise above, with a handful of faith and a heart full of love. Carry on, carry on; What don’t kill us makes us strong.

Something making me happy:
It's the end of the day.

Something I learned today:
Cleaning+high heels+no music=grumpy Sabrina

Something I need to be more thankful for:
Not having to wear heels every day.

My 11:11 wish:
PLEASE LET THE KITCHEN STAY CLEAN.

Somewhere I want to be:
Getting a massage.

Something I would miss if the Earth were destroyed:
Food. <3 food :D

Random piece of conversation:
"QUICK, STARE INTO EACH OTHERS EYES WITH MEANING!"

Some thoughts:
Life would suck without food. Food is amazing. Plus, we'd die without it. But whatever; I love food. <---period, the end.
Helen and Renaye are my bestest friends EVER. Yeah.


~La vie est belle, Bri~

No comments:

Post a Comment