Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Land of Shortened Names, Sprinkles, and Coffee

In the words of my wifey, Beka;

Once upon a time there were four friends; Bri, Beka, Elle and Rora. They all had their own blog and on these blogs they each had their own daily challenge. Each of these challenges were different but the same, much like jellybeans. All of them will be differently flavored and yet they are all candy.
One of these bloggers, Elle, had the brilliant idea of putting all of the daily challenges into one blog. The others agreed and thought it'd be an amazing idea. In one day they created the blog "Bri, Beka, Elle and Rora" and it was amazing. This new blog is where they now posted their daily challenges and it made them happy.


The End!

So, I won't be posting my "I Will Survive" stuff on here anymore, but I will keep up with my random posts like before :)

~La vie est belle, Bri~

No comments:

Post a Comment