Thursday, February 2, 2012

I Will Survive: Day Eighteen (and counting)

Day Eighteen

An applicable song lyric:
Football, soccer and ballet; squeeze in Scouts and PTA.
And there's that shopping list she left that's seven pages long.
How much smoke can one stove make?
The kids won't eat my charcoal cake.

Something making me happy:
I have access to a computer with Photoshop. Hehe :)

Something I learned today:
How to decorate a cake :D

Something I need to be more thankful for:
Sleep.

Something I'm praying for:
That everything will work out the way it's supposed to.

Somewhere I want to be:
Shleeping.

Something I would miss if the Earth were destroyed:
The Earth...and cake.

Some thoughts:
I can't wait to go to the temple this Saturday.
The snow needs to melt. <---period, end of discussion.





~La vie est belle, Bri~

No comments:

Post a Comment