Friday, February 3, 2012

I Will Survive: Day Twenty (and counting)

Day Twenty

An applicable song lyric:
Think good thoughts,think good thoughts; imagine what the world would be if we would just think good thoughts. Stop the bad from feeding. I won't let the negativity turn me into my enemy,promise to myself that I won't let it get the best of me,that's how I want to be.

Something making me happy:
We're having pizza :D

Something I learned today:
Bad habits die hard.

Something I need to be more thankful for:
Ibuprofen

My 11:11 wish:
That tomorrow will run smoothly.

Somewhere I want to be:
Sleeping.

Something I would miss if the Earth were destroyed:
Life. Weird, I know.

Some thoughts:
I ran out of days on my 14 day trial of Pixillion Image Converter...so pictures will wait until later tonight.
Pizza is yummy.
BFTD at the temple are the best.
Smile, it'll make you feel good :D

~La vie est belle, Bri~

No comments:

Post a Comment