Saturday, December 17, 2011

My Favorite Birthday Wishes

Here are my favorite "Happy birthday"s I got yesterday(and yes, I am actually gonna post al these fantastic compliments and stuff that I got because I feel like it).

I woke up to this text from my best friend, Helen:

My dearest Sabrina, it is now your birthday. You are now fifteen. OH MY GOSH FOR THE NEXT FOUR MONTHS WE'LL ONLY BE ONE YEAR APART!! but I digress. Anyhow. Happy birthday my dear. You are beautiful and sweet and freaking hysterical and now you're old. Congrats. Being 15 is not like the coolest thing in the world, but hey, people can't confuse you for a middle schooler anymore. Any yes. Now I'm just saying whatever comes to mind. Just know that you are beautiful and I love you and you should stop putting yourself down and post on your blog because I love reading it. I hope you have the best birthday EVER and I shall give you your present on Saturday. (: Happy birthday love <3
Oh. Any my mother says, "tell my goddaughter I say happy birthday, too."

This is a wall post from my wifey, Beka:

My darling wife. I love you more than green tea, more than hot cocoa, more than bacon and more than all things chocolate. I may call you today, so pick up yo phone! By the way, sorry about the dorky sounding message and the many missed calls. Sorry that you don't have your present, but I do have it and am still attempting to send it to you. Today I was going to send it but had to go study at the c...ollege for finals. I am going to send it to you, maybe after finals are completely over. I'm setting a deadline for myself as far as those go; by midnight tomorrow at least two of my finals have to be completely finished and then I'll do the last one of Friday before 3. Blah.
Anyways, I'm trying not to make this Happy Birthday message drag on to long, I've already failed, so...I may call you today and sing you Happy Birthday, but prettyful like. It won't sound like a Williamsburg Happy Birthday song. I. Promise.

I love you, wife o' mine, with every single one of my organs!! ♥

This one, from my besty that lives close to me, made me laugh because she seems more excited that I'm fifteen than I am:

I loves you! Miss ya bunches! Sorry I can't be there. :(

YOU'RE FIFTEEN! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

She later posted this picture that she took and edited on my wall:


 That's right. She's the bomb.

Helen posted on my wall on Facebook:

I was going to come up with an interesting way to say happy birthday, but I think last night's text drained my creativity (shocking, I know). But anywho. Happy birthday, love. Eat lots of cake and ice cream for me and I shall see you on Saturday. ♥ ♥ ♥

And that is all folks, catcha later :) (hopefully with pictures of moi as a new fiteen year old).

~La vie est belle, Bri~

No comments:

Post a Comment