Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Five and Ten Year Plans

In Five Years I will have…

  • Graduated from high school in the spring of 2014
  • Been accepted to a college (an arts college or BYU) and attended my Freshman and Sophomore years (2014-15, 2015-16) studying dance, business management, and creative writing.
  • Attended church diligently 

I could have…

  • Taught at a local studio of dance for extra money
  • Visited my family for holidays
  • Gotten tan 

In Ten Years I will have…

  • Graduated college with a (doctorate? Bachelors?) in dance.
  • Gotten married in the temple.
  • Opened a dance studio (with Renaye?) in (a state that’s not too warm but not too cold). 

I could have…
  • Held a calling in the church.
  • Visited with old friends.
  • Watched Helen perform an amazing ballet piece with a ballet company.

No comments:

Post a Comment