Friday, December 23, 2011

Can you believe it?

Can you believe the year is nearly over? Christmas is almost here, and I'm sad that we missed out on several things we usually do this time of year. Twelve Days of Christmas (boy, could I tell some great stories), ward Christmas party, pictures with Santa (I can't remember the last time we did that), and just relaxing.
It's been pretty hectic.
I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve. It just snuck up on me and is tapping me on the shoulder, brewing excitement in my tummy, Marshall. We have family coming tomorrow for our annual Christmas party, where we'll perform the Nativity, and exchange a couple gifts. We'll eat and sing and laugh and in general have a good time. A child or two will break down, fall into a sugar coma, and the older kids might play Ghost in the Graveyard outside.
Life is good.
I'll post pictures from tomorrow, I swear (it'll probably have to wait until after Christmas though, but it WILL get done). For now, good night.

~La vie est belle, Bri~

No comments:

Post a Comment