Monday, December 26, 2011

Getting Ready for Christmas Eve Party

Time to wake up: Leave me alone! I don’t wanna get up….just let me sleep, I’m tired!
Finally got up: I don’t want to eat breakfast, I just want to clean and be done with it.
1st hour into cleaning/baking: This isn’t so bad…we’ll be done soon anyway.
2nd hour into cleaning/baking: I should have eaten that breakfast…
3rd hour: My feet hurt, my head hurts, and I want to lie down and die.
3 ½ hours: Why do we even celebrate Christmas?
3 ¾: WHY?!
4th hour: *laying on the floor, face down*
1st hour of party: I am so happy that we have friends here to celebrate Christmas!
2nd hour of party: FOOOOOOD BABY......
3rd hour: I’m not cleaning the kitchen when they leave.
4th hour: When are they going to leave?
4 ½ hours: They’re finally gone….
1st hour of clean up: What is that smelly wasteland? Oh…it’s the kitchen.
1 1/2 hours: I need a hasmat suit.
2 hours, fifteen minutes: ALMOST FINISHED….
2 ½ hours: *dead on the couch*

~La vie est belle, Bri~

No comments:

Post a Comment