Saturday, March 2, 2013

Subtle Captivation, who cares what day anyway?

Seriously, I don't know how long I can keep this up. I might just have to post erratically. I really want to do this though! I want to remember what went on this year, here in Utah....
But dang, seriously, it seems like I never have any time. I guess I'm just lazy. And really, every detail of my life is rather boring. Whatever.

Follow meh on Instagram here. I wonder if you can even make an account without a phone...interesting. Yes, but I honestly love posting pictures there, probably to the dismay of my followers. So you can keep up with me there, as well as at my dance blog, Dancing Day By Day.

Oh, and every now and then I'll post on here or here. That's extremely rare. I mean, especially the clothing one. I still have purple nail polish left on my left hand from my date in January. Although, we did just go shopping for new clothes and I got some pretty amazing clothes...maybe I should go post? Maybe.

Anyway, maybe I'll post tomorrow. That seems to be the keyword here....maybe.

See ya!

~La vie est belle, Bri~

No comments:

Post a Comment