Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Subtle Captivation, Week Eight/Nine: Change


Oh change…how I loathe you. So much change in the past two weeks! 

Our internet was turned off, so I was unable to post. So I kind of didn’t bother writing…or taking pictures. Well, it’s not just because I didn’t bother! I didn’t really have much time. You see, we moved into another house. Well, we’re in the process of moving into it. I think all of our stuff is here now, but…well, it’s not really ORGANIZED. Which is driving me crazy. Then again, I’m too lazy to do anything about it. 

Because we are moving, I have to make new friends. Yay...
 
It was all warm and then the day we were moving things out of the house and into the new place, it hailed. And then snowed. It’s now windy and cold. What have I done by coming down here?!

I started private ballet classes with my teacher at the studio. Man, is she kicking my butt. My self-esteem about dancing is rather low at the moment. But hey, I’m getting better! Maybe. I don’t know….

Pointe is killing my feet. 

Toodles! 

~La vie est belle, Bri~

No comments:

Post a Comment