Friday, March 15, 2013

Amazing Ideas

Have you ever thought up an idea, on a whim, and then completely and utterly fall in love with it?

Yeah, that happened to me this past couple of weeks. Four times. It’s kind of ridiculous. This would have fit perfectly with last month’s theme. Did you realize it’s March and that means there’s a different theme? Kudos to you, I didn’t, which is obvious by my last couple of posts containing the title “Change”. Let’s just assume that it was supposed to be like that, okay? Okay.

Anyway, I digress. The four perfectly perfect ideas I came up with, in the order which I came up with them, are;

  1. We should go to Disneyland this fall. 
  2. I should do gymnastics and figure skating when I return home this fall.I should also find somewhere that teaches how to use those giant silk things.
  3. I should go to Paris next year, or in 2014. With Renaye. 
  4. Dude. I SHOULD WORK AT DISNEYLAND AS A PERFORMER AND A PRINCESS. 

Um hello, how amazing are these ideas? Guess what the best part is. They are all achievable.

My parents suggested they drive down with the family and pick us up, and on the way back we’d stop in Disneyland and have some magical fun. I then called my mom back a week later to confirm that this was indeed happening, and that I was seriously looking forward to it. So now that is a plan. I plan on saving lots of money this summer, to enjoy Disneyland as much as possible. Food, souvenirs, etc. I am SO EXCITED. I freaking love Disneyland.


As for gymnastics and figure skating, that’s really not hard. Except the fact that I might die of over exertion. I WILL PREVAIL. (Note that ballet and other forms of dance will also be taken.) I just need to find somewhere that teaches how to use the silks...
The whole inspiration for this is Disney on Ice. Just look at it...so amazing.











 Okay, you might think that traveling to Paris is kind of impractical, and you’d be right. But it’s also worth it. I’d probably want to raise somewhere around $6,000-$8,000 so I’d have plenty of spending money and as well as money for museums and trains and such. But hey, that’s not so bad. It’s pretty accomplishable.



HELLO. IS THIS NOT THE MOST AMAZING AND FANTASTIC IDEA EVER?! My plans were always go to college, possibly get married, open a dance studio. That sounds pretty vague, but for me it was kind of a straight shot. Accomplish this, then that, and then this. But how BORING is that? I mean, I enjoy teaching dance and dance in general, but how incredible would it be to perform at one of my favorite places on earth, helping create the magic that happens there? I think on a scale of 1-10, it’s probably in the millions. That’s how excited I am about this. I’ve looked up tips on how to get hired, positions being offered, college programs…you get the idea.

WHO WOULDN'T WANT TO BE A PART OF THIS?! IT'S THE BEST JOB EVER.






I want to be a part of one of those families who goes to Disneyland every year or so. Not enough to wear out the magic, but it enough to make it special. I’ll probably spoil my little girls rotten with princess things. I want to own ALL of the Disney movies, and AHHH can you just IMAGINE?

Better marry a rich guy. Ha ;)

Anyway, there’s my thought for the next couple of days.

~La vie est belle, Bri~

2 comments:

  1. I have a friend that auditioned for and got into disney's college program. She works as a character and she loves it. You should totally check it out. The come recruiting to the colleges down here, every fall. They like hiring Mormon kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been looking into that, doing a LOT of research! Thanks for the tip :D

      Delete