Friday, January 20, 2012

I Will Survive: Day Six (and counting)

Day Six

Applicable song lyric:
 "Today I don't feel like doing anything, I just wanna lay in my bed.
Don't feel like picking up my phone, so leave a message at the tone."

Something making me happy:
I have a Sprite. Not the magical creature...the kind you drink...and savor....and is bad for you....but you love it anyway....

Something I learned today:
Some children are veddy stubborn.

Something I need to be more thankful for:
My brother.

My 11:11 wish:
I wish I was prettier.

Somewhere I want to be:
In bed. By myself....sleeping....

Something I would miss if the Earth were destroyed:
Sprite. Heck yeah.

Some thoughts:
I wanna do a duet to Set Fire to the Rain with Renaye, cuz it'd be epic. And, if I could choose, I'd want Shannon to choreograph it.  Cuz she's epic too.
Dancing is amazing and fun and epic and tragic and dramatic and just.....*brain explodes*

~La vie est belle, Bri~

No comments:

Post a Comment