Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I Will Survive: Day Seventeen (and counting)

Day Seventeen

An applicable song lyric:
And just when I thought it couldn't get any better, there you go and do it all again. I hope this feeling never ends, 'cause you, you make me happy. You, you make me happy.

Something making me happy:
Conversations with my friends :D

Something I learned today:
DON'T DRINK COLD WATER RIGHT AFTER BRUSHING YOUR TEETH!

Something I need to be more thankful for:
My family.

My 11:11 wish:
That I would do better in class.

Somewhere I want to be:
Shleeping.

Something I would miss if the Earth were destroyed:
My cell phone.

Some thoughts:
 All the things I'm saying I'd miss if the Earth were destroyed are superficial...but I'm not saying "My family" because I know I'll be with them forever.


~La vie est belle, Bri~

2 comments: