Monday, January 23, 2012

I Will Survive: Day Nine (and still counting)

Day Nine

An applicable song lyric:

What if we were made for each other, born to become best friends and lovers?
I want to stay right here in this moment with you. Over and over and over again.

Something making me happy:
Helen's cute shirt. Hehe.

Something I learned today:
I didn't exactly LEARN this today...but I re-realized it. Music and dancing makes everything better, especially cleaning.

Something I need to be more thankful for:
My curly hair.

My 11:11 wish:
I wish he'd notice me.

Somewhere I want to be:
Anywhere but here.

Something I would miss if the Earth were destroyed:
All mah music.

Five random things about me:
I love to dance (lyrical, ballet, jazz, hip hop, modern, ballroom...you name it, I love it)
My favorite color is blue.
I haven't gotten my permit yet (I need to do that soon...)
I have naturally curly hair.
I'm LDS.

Quote:
"Dating is the process of sifting through all the stalkers to find the one you want to stalk back."-Stephanie Nelson

Some thoughts:
My cellphone is seems indestructible. It's pretty amazing, and I've dropped it more times than I can count. Helen is pretty amazing, listening to me complain about random stuff that won't even matter in the long run. Renaye makes my days.
Picnik is so much fun to mess with. 



~La vie est belle, Bri~

No comments:

Post a Comment