Monday, January 16, 2012

I Will Survive: Day Two (and counting)

An applicable song lyric:

"You're beautiful, every little piece love, don't you know? You're really gonna be someone, ask anyone.
When you find everything you looked for, I hope your life leads you back to my door. Oh but if it don't, stay beautiful."

Something making me happy:
My jeans. I'm pathetic, I know, but they're so comfortable! (and, I look pretty cute in them, if I do say so myself).

Something I learned today:
Twelve year old boys are the most immature things in existence.

Something I need to be more thankful for:
My amazing, incredibly understanding friends.

My 11:11 wish:
I wish I could be psychic.

Somewhere I want to be:
Soaking in a hot bath.

Some thoughts:
Note: Do not put red nail polish under gold crackle...it doesn't turn out well.
We need more butter.
It's great to have cars that work, even when it's -20 outside.



~La vie est belle, Bri~

No comments:

Post a Comment