Thursday, January 19, 2012

I Will Survive: Day Five (and counting)

Day Five

An applicable song lyric:
I stand all amazed at the love Jesus offers me,
Confused at the grace that so fully he proffers me.
I tremble to know that for me he was crucified,
That for me, a sinner, he suffered, he bled and died.

Something making me happy:
I look perty :)

Something I learned today:
How to make Shepard's Pie.

Something I need to be more thankful for:
Jesus and all he's done for me. 

My 11:11 wish:
That this pain would just go away.

Somewhere I want to be:
In bed.

Something I would miss if the Earth were destroyed:
Ice cream. Yep.

Some thoughts:
I really need to learn not to get my hopes up. Maybe there's something to Helen's "expect the worst and don't be disappointed" theory thingamajig. Dodge ball is still amazing. Debating sucks like a bad kisser with chapped lips and onion breath. 


~La vie est belle, Bri~

No comments:

Post a Comment