Sunday, January 13, 2013

Week Two, Subtle Captivation: People Around Me

1/7/13 People Around Me

Today was spent getting ready for my flight down to Utah. Extremely busy, hectic. Said good bye to some people at the studio (Renaye, Rachel, Bekah, and Shannon!), and on the way to the airport I stopped and said good bye to Helen. The entire time Mason was messaging me, like the awesome friend he is. Renaye started texting me as I was about to get on the airplane, so we didn’t get to talk long.

1/8/13 People Around Me I arrived here in Utah at 10am this morning. Got off the plane, got my baggage, and drove to Megan’s house with Grandpa (after a 32 mile detour while we talked). Watched babies, and then tried to sleep. I realized I’m a bit spoiled by having a regular time I talk to people. It was weird not talking to Mason or Renaye when it was 12am o.O

1/9/13 People Around Me First day of babysitting, Elizabeth came over and helped clean and made babies lunch. I went to a Stake Young Women’s activity. Sadly disappointed in the lack of Priest’s, but the activity was fun, and I met some fun people.

1/10/13 People Around Me Monsters. Monsters everywhere. Also, Adelaide came home from the hospital. Went shopping with Kimber at the mall, looking for a pair of shoes. Left my wallet at Burlington on accident. Talked to Renaye, Helen, Mason, and Jamison.

1/11/13 People Around Me Went shopping with Megan and Ben and the kids. Got food, a pair of shoes, and recovered my wallet that I left at Burlington on accident yesterday. That was fun.

1/12/13 People Around Me Ran errands with Megan, Kimber, the kids, and Colton and Tori. Colton and Tori needed more food, and we needed to pick up some make-up for Kimber’s photo shoot. Then we came home and Kimber started working on my hair at 2pm, and we finished hair and make-up both at around 5:30. Ran out to do some pictures and came home and watched Bunheads in mah bed,

1/13/13 People Around Me Woke up at 10am, took a shower, kimber did my hair and make up for the picture, finished at around 1:30pm. Went and took the pictures, and got back and Kimber started putting some blonde high lights in my grandma’s hair, and realized she had some bleach left over so she put a couple high lights in my hair. Oh, church was cancelled, by the way. That’s why we didn’t go. Yep.

~La vie est belle, Bri~

No comments:

Post a Comment