Sunday, January 27, 2013

Subtle Captivation, Week Four: People Around Me


January 21-27th: People Around Me 

Oh how I have failed this week. Not in pictures; I have TONS of pictures. But I didn’t write anything at all.
Highlights of my week:
  • Talking with friends (Renaye, Helen, Mason, Josh)
  • Young Women’s (my mom made a video picture montage for her introducing me)
  • Pointe class (my calves hurt for two days after but it’s so worth it!)
  • I got addicted to The Bachelor. We’ll see how this goes O.o
  • There were several others I just can’t remember right now…
  • Oh yeah, head over to my sister’s salon page on Facebook and like it
  • While you’re at it, like my personal page as well as my photography page, Forever AfterPhotography  

~La vie est belle, Bri~



No comments:

Post a Comment