Monday, September 26, 2011

Unusual Treats

Like many people, I enjoy several "unusual treats", something you would usually think would be gross. Some of the more usual unusual treats are brownie batter and cookie dough, chocolate covered strawberries (hey now, I know this isn't QUITE unusual, but I love them), but there are some more weird ones I and other friends enjoy.

This is peanut bitter graham crackers. It is HEAVENLY. All you need is a jar of peanut butter and some graham crackers, and you've got a quick snack.

More graham crackers and a thing of frosting. Oh yes.


Peanut butter banana sandwiches. Do I need to even EXPLAIN this?

Another thing one of my friends enjoy is mixing ice cream flavors, such as pistachio and mango. I have to try that one.

Last but not least, chocolaty ballerina boys.

If you are not Helen or Aurora, you will probably never get this and may think it is very inappropriate. don't really care.

I love food.

Here is a conversation about it with my friend Renaye:

Me: I like butta

Renaye: I like syrup...

Me: me too...

Renaye: I like food...

Me: Oh my gosh, me too!

Renaye: Food is so good! Who wouldn't love food?

Me: *raises hand* OH OH OH O H PICK ME OVER HERE, ME!

Renaye: Okay?

Me: Anorexic people *giggles* Oooh and bulimic people!

Renaye: Bulimic people like food, they just choose to throw it up

Me: Oh you're right....

Yes, we're weird, but we just love food, okay?

Are there any unusual treats you enjoy that you'd like me to try? Feel free to comment!

~La vie est belle, Bri~

No comments:

Post a Comment