Monday, August 20, 2012

Operation Flat Belly Skinny Legs

Check out my new project over at Dancing Day by Day


This week I didn’t work on anything steadily. I didn’t start swimming, and now my swimming buddy has left the state. I didn’t exercise or stretch. Can I have a redo? Can I restart? I didn’t even take a picture of my splits last week! Okay, well, here’s week two.

Dance-wise, I think the main thing this week was stamina. I haven’t been able to keep up with any of my dance practices in Eagle River. Every five minutes I need a break because I can’t breathe and by the end of practice a sharp pain is shooting through my right shoulder. I haven’t had trouble keeping up until about two weeks ago. Does anybody know why that is? Answers are mucho appreciated.


Life-wise, I just got some amazing new purple boots, new clothes from Helen, and I learned how to tie a tie (thanks to Mason). Go me!


Don’t judge too harshly, my splits really kind of suck, not to mention the fact that I didn’t stretch at all before taking these pictures.
Dance starts tomorrow; nervous? ME? Whatchutalkinbout? Heh…heh….
And you know...I somehow ended up losing my water bottle O.o

See ya'll next Sunday!


~La vie est belle, Bri~

No comments:

Post a Comment